Monday, August 31, 2009

A Relaxing Weekend

Don't you just love the weekends where you have no plans?! This weekend Chris, Catch, my mom, and I enjoyed the beautiful weather. I was sick on Friday, so Chris had to feed Catch with a bottle before bed. Let me just tell you, Catch was not a happy camper! He uses me as a way to fall asleep and this threw things off a bit. However, we managed and it was good for him and us.

Chris said he heard Catch really laugh this weekend. I missed it though. :0( Catch is making all sorts of sounds and it so entertaining just to listen and watch all his facial expressions. I've heard him giggle, but I guess this was a real laugh. Hopefully, I'll hear it soon.

We took Catch to Chris's baseball game on Sunday and he enjoyed it for a bit. It was beautiful weather; in fact, it was a little too cool for Catch. I let him roll around on a blanket, but once I saw bugs on it, that was the end of that. I guess I'm still pretty paranoid. That probaby won't change much though. ;0)


Catch and me dancing around the living room. He absolutely loves for us to dance with him. It puts him to sleep every time. This time I actually wanted him to stay awake, but not a chance. He was out for a couple hours.


How cute is this onesie?!
Looks like he got Mama's wide-eyed look.
Poor baby!


Chris threw a sock to Catch, but he didn't catch it. ;0)


Daddy and son walking around the shopping center


At the baseball game


How adorable is this?! Catch has on his
Slugger onesie.

He's always happy in daddy's arms.

Chilling on the grass.

Trying to sleep in Grandma Brenda's arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment