Thursday, August 27, 2009

More Firsts for Catch

Catch is getting too independent too quick! On our way home from daycare on Tuesday Catch's pacifier fell out of his mouth onto his chest and he managed to push it back into his mouth. I am so proud of him, but it made me realize how big he's getting. Before we know it he'll be crawling all over the place!

He also took his first nap in his crib tonight! It was 50 minutes long. Enough time for me to take a shower and iron my clothes for tomorrow. :0) Catch sleeps in a crib at daycare so it's really helping us transition him at home.

My little man's going to be a big boy before I know it!


First nap in his crib







Holding his pacifier in his mouth. Hopefully this will help
him learn how to soothe himself back to sleep at night. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment