Friday, August 21, 2009

Catch and Gabriel finally meet!

We went to Dallas last weekend for our friends' baby's baptism. It was so wonderful seeing Paul and Enny and finally meeting Gabriel. He is so gorgeous and he has a face that girls are going to fall in love with. The whole week leading up to our trip I kept telling Catch that he was going to meet his "brotha from anotha motha". Catch did great! There were tons of people at the party and he just smiled, cooed, and giggled with everyone. In fact, I think he even flirted with a few women! ;0) The trip was perfect...except for the way home. This was our second road trip and Catch has had a perfect score until the ride home. He was not happy for some reason during the last part of the trip, and made sure we knew. Actually, it's my fault. He was sleeping but I just had to have a thin mint blizzard from Dairy Queen. So really, it's Oklahoma's fault. If they had Dairy Queens I wouldn't have to stop during road trips to Dallas. :0)

The dads holding their sons. How adorable do Catch
and Gabriel look in their matching onesies that say
Mr. Amazing?!?!





I just love this picture.


They seem a little preoccupied.


He really is Mr. Amazing! That's his superhero name.


Catch with his daddy and Uncle Keir

There is a tradition where someone throws a bunch of coins
around the kids and all the quarters you grab will give you good luck

Free for all!!!

We managed to grab a few. Money for the piggy bank!

Uncle Keir


He's hamming it up with Grandma Brenda.


The Mommies with their babies.


Grandma Brenda

Playing Kisses with Grandma

Catch with his Aunt Enny and Gabriel with
his auntie. :0)


They are making such funny faces!


I had to keep getting on to Catch. He kept putting his
big feet in front of the camera.

The family

Catch with Aunt Faith

Catch playing on his Aunt Damia's lap.

Who knows!

Aunt Damia. Look at his itty, bitty feet!



Gabriel being blessed by the priest.

The baptism wasn't too exciting for Catch.

He was lying on my chest and he nuzzled all the way
to here! He would have slept like this if I would have
kept him like this. Of course I didn't, but I had to get a
pic first. :0)

The Yanez Family

My Little Man and Me

Daddy and Catch

Chris took Catch around the church to look at all
the pics and statues. He enjoyed this one especially.

On our way to Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment