Saturday, August 1, 2009

A few of the thousand things I love about Catch

I'm the type of person that gets bored quickly, but since we've had Catch there hasn't been a dull moment. I have so much fun just watching him. I started thinking yesterday about all the things he does that make me just giddy, so I figured I'd list them for everyone. :0)

Some of the Things I Love about Catch

1. I love how he stretches every time I wake him up. He hands ball up into little fists and he raises them over his head like he's just finished a hard day at work.
2. I love how when he has to poo his eyes get wide and his mouth gets so tight with his little tongue sticking out.
3. I love how when he coos, smirks, and laughs. I can't get enough of them!
4. I love how he looks at me so quizzical when I talk to him.
5. I love how he gets so amused with the ceiling fan.
6. I love how he grabs my fingers in his itty bitty hands.
7. I love how he rubs his eyes when he gets sleepy.
8. I love how he immediately relaxes when we put him in the bath.
9. I love that he loves to snuggle with me.
10. I love that he has finally started sleeping in his bassinet. ;0)
11. I love how he plays his piano with his feet and gets so excited by the lights and sounds.
12. I love how he will let me sing to him and dance with him. It even puts him to sleep. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. :0)
13. I love how he is starting to recognize Chris and me and smile when he sees us.
14. Most of all, I love that he is all mine!


Brand spanking new! I didn't realize how much I'd love this little man.


Getting Catch ready to go home. Look at how big his feet were already!



The morning after a tough night. I thought they'd never get better.


Isn't he precious?! Look at him posing.



His first trip to Johnny Carinos.



I can't kiss him enough.


I don't understand how this is comfortable, but he sure does enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment