Sunday, August 16, 2009

The First Week of Daycare

First week of daycare is behind us. Whoo! I held it together on the first day, but the second day was bad! I just cried and cried after I dropped him off. I thought it was supposed to be easier, but I guess the reality of it all sunk in. Each day he seemed to adjust a little more, which made me feel a little more comfortable. He doesn't eat and sleep as much during the day, so by the time he gets home, I nurse him and he sleeps for at least a couple hours. I think daycare will help us get him on a schedule though. He used to not stay in the bouncer at the house, but now that he uses it at daycare, he will stay in it at home for a little while. However, I miss him so much during the day that when we are home all I want to do is hold him. Even though I can't be at home with him, the daycare is only 5 minutes from my work so I can always run up there for a quick Catch fix. :0)



This is the funniest pic! When we got home I sat him up on the pillows while I changed and he tipped over. Instead of crying, he just fell asleep! That was the first day of daycare. He was wiped out! He slept for two hours.


Chris reading to Catch after work one night.
How adorable is this?!

On the way to Grandma's and Grandpa's on Wednesday night. I was trying to get Catch to hold his pacifier.

He did it!!!



How cool! You can even see his name.

5:30 am. I was getting ready for work and these little boogers were still sound asleep!

He was banging around on his piano until his legs couldn't take it anymore.
He isn't looking too happy. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment