Thursday, September 3, 2009

Catch's Daycare Crew



Catch sleeping in
his crib at daycare


I really think Catch is enjoying daycare. He is sleeping better and eating more, so he must be getting more comfortable. He is in a room with 4 or 5 other babies and two wonderful women, Sue and Kristin. I will walk in there sometimes and they will have one baby on their lap and rocking the other two in bouncers near their feet. Now that's what I call multi-tasking! I can tell they really love the babies. When I pick him up, Sue always tells Catch, "God Bless You, Catch." It is the most adorable thing ever! There are two other women who work with Catch occasionally - Danielle and Brittany. They are also great. I can always tell when they greet him good morning that they are genuinely excited to see him.

Catch has also found a friend! Carter is a few hours older than Catch. His mom, Kristy, had him at the same hospital as Catch. As I was waddling in to be induced, she was resting with Carter in her arms. He is so adorable and sweet. They may not know it, but they will be great friends! :0)

I'd love to be at home with Catch, but since I can't, I'm glad I found a wonderful place for him to go.


Sue and Kristin with the all the babies. Catch is lying in Sue's arms.


BFF's - Carter and Catch


How precious is Carter?!

I think he adds a layer of chin every week! ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment