Monday, August 24, 2009

Catch amazes me every day.

It seems like yesterday we were leaving the hospital with Catch. I remember asking the nurses if we could stay just one more night. They just laughed; I don't think they realized I was serious. We were so scared, yet here we are 3 months later. Still a little scared, but figuring out a little more every day. These past couple of weeks have been amazing. He is getting more control of his head, starting to look around, and rolling himself over on his side. He is also following the dogs and us as we walk by. He's a perceptive little one! Today was a really big day though. Chris gave him his baseball rattle and he shook it for a couple minutes. I was so amazed and proud that it made me cry! Now I know how my mom feels about me. She used to cry over the smallest things I did (well, she still does) and I thought she was just being dramatic. I completely understand the feeling.


5:30 am this morning - they were just gazing into each other's eyes.

Taking his afternoon nap on me.


Trying to grade a few papers while he naps.


August 22nd - Catch is 3 months old!


Catch loves sitting up and looking around


Tummy time!


Doing his thing - making Grandma laugh.
And yes, that's Chris's nerdy "The Rock"
blanket



He rolled himself over, lifted his head, and looked around.


Superman!


Shaking the rattle!

Look at that grip!


No comments:

Post a Comment