Tuesday, July 27, 2010

An Exciting Monday

Gammie has been working hard with Catch on how to use a spoon. As you can see below, he's getting pretty good at it! He'll eat with a spoon for a bit, but after awhile, he gets fed up and resorts to using his hands. Applesauce and mashed potatoes can get quite messy when using hands. ;0)


One of Catch's favorite videos is "Elmo's: Kids Favorite Songs 2." He pretty much knows the entire thing already before they even begin singing. His favorites are "Wheels on the Bus," "Ants Go Marching," and "If you're happy." I sang it today, and he did all the moves. Here they are...

Make a silly face. The kids on the show always put their hands in their mouths and stick out their tongues. I was pretty impressed by this.

If you're angry, stomp your feet.

If you're happy, shout "hooray!" They throw their hands in the air when they do this one.
They also do, "If you're tired, wipe you're eyes." Catch wipes his eyes, but I didn't get a pic of this one. He's one smart cookie!

PLAY TIME!

This is one of his favorite moves these days. Must be a new perspective for him.

Can you tell he's teething?! I saw his 4th top one today!

Blurry, but still handsome.
DOG TIME
Boomer is the lab in the following pics. When Chris and I were in college, we adopted him as a puppy. He was absolutely precious! However, he has never really been fond of kids. He's growled at Catch a few times, so he has become an outside dog (crate dog when it's hot). Chris took Catch outside before dinner and let him play ball with Boomer. Boomer is obsessed with chasing down the balls, and he actually let Catch throw them.

Catch has gotten really good at throwing and swinging his bat. Every time he swings a bat, he yells, "Pow!"

Oops! Missed the ball. You'd think it'd be easier to turn around, but not for him. There's no way I could do that without popping a hip! lol



My Blue Eyes!


Uh-oh! Someone's discovered the water bowls! I was not too fond of this. Chris thought it was funny.

Has to try both bowls. After a while, he would throw the ball, then rinse his hands off. I liked that at least. ;0)

And then the inevitably...

HE DRANK FROM THE WATER BOWL! Catch saw Boomer take a break and get a sip. I guess Catch thought it was a good idea. I didn't quite realize what he was doing til he did it. That's why it was blurry - I was quick to grab him.

And again! By this time, I'm grossed out and Chris is crying from laughing so hard. We left dinner and immediately gave him a bath. I think I washed him down a few times. Boy! Boy! Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment