Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Picture Crazy

I thought everyone would enjoy some random pics of Catch from the week. We've been hanging around the house mostly, and he is getting so big. We play chase around the house and sometimes he's so quick, I can't find him right away! Of course, I freak out and then look behind me and there he is, smiling and giggling at me. He practically runs everywhere. There's no such thing as walking anymore.
We've had some funny moments as well. I thought one of our dogs, Dojo, was still outside, so I was yelling for her to come in. After a few times, I realized she was already in the house. (My memory is pretty bad these days.) Anyway, here goes Catch: "Yojo! Yojo! Yojo!" He must have walked around the house yelling it countless times. I couldn't stop laughing.

We've also had a few meltdowns. For some reason when I say no, he thinks that means lay down on the ground and cry. Really?! Please tell me that stops sooner than later.

But I'm enjoying these last couple of weeks before school starts up. I'm excited to go back, but I know I'm going to miss some pretty cool stuff with my Catcher. :(

I don't remember what he was looking at.

Play time on the 4-wheeler.


Watching a baseball game with Daddy.

How sweet...

Everything unknown must go through the taste trial.

He really loves his water bottles.

Struttin' for the camera.

Almost got it...

Got it! Is is sad that he already know what to do with it??

Uh-oh...this doesn't look good.

He's walking with a purpose.

If I could only get him to actually use it correctly...

This is his new pose. Not so sure where he got this one.
Pictures from a couple weeks ago:

One early morning. From the looks of his hair,
it must have been a rough night.

Yippee!


hehehe...

Love this one!
Ta-Da!!!!!

My Honest Abe.

Guess who's Number 1!!!

"Electric Baby" chillin'


Playing with Maddox through her cage -which is a no-no. He sure minds well. ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment