Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fun Friday!

Last Friday, Catch and I ran all around town visiting family and friends. We started off by visiting Nana at work. She likes to show Catch off to all her coworkers. I can't blame her. He took a second to warm up, but once they pulled out cookies and big ball for him to play with, he was all smiles and giggles for them. After Nana's, Catch and I wasted a few minutes at Babies R Us and Old Navy while we waited for Bonnie to meet up with us. I never really have looked through Babies R Us, and I shouldn't have. I had to go back to the front so I could get a basket. I went looking for one thing, and left with a lot more. They have all kinds of organic snacks, so I picked up tons. We went over to Full Circle Bookstore at 50 Penn Place, and let me just tell you, that is one cool bookstore. I'll get better pics of the children's book area next time. One of my former coworkers retired and works there now. Dana looked so much happier there, and I completely understand. The atomsphere was so comfortable and I will definitely return. They have a toy train station and Catch loved it. That's something that will go on his next Christmas list. My mom also met us there and I could tell she loved that place too. It reminded of the places you'll see in Dallas. Ahhh, Dallas....I asked Dana what the one book I needed to get him and she chose, Pete and Pickles. It's a little older for him, but I love it! It actually made me cry. It's going to be a regular for our story times. After the bookstore, my mom, Bonnie, baby Kelli, Catch, and me ate at Quizno's for lunch. I've never been that big of a fan, but it was pretty good. Catch saw an older toddler there and couldn't stop staring at him. He gets so infatuated with older kids. I'm always wondering what he's thinking. He's probably jealous and wishing he were bigger. :0) We finished the afternoon with a quick trip to Walmart for the July 4th celebration that night. Let's just skip to the July 4th celebration...Catch LOVED it. He had so much fun watching all the cousins play baseball. He would also take my hand and Papa's hand, drop his head, and take off on the gravel. He seriously was going fast and Ted and I couldn't stop laughing! I was a little worried about how Catch would like the fireworks, but he loved them! He kept pointing up to the sky and saying, "Boom! Boom! Boom!" Unfortuntely, I forgot to download the pics from the party. I'll do that soon. But enjoy the others for now!

Nana chasing Catcheroo around the office.

Catch loves finding things and handing them to you. It's a new game for him.


Uh-oh, someone gave him a ball.

He had such a ball pushing it around the office.

Classic Catch.

Denise kept giving Catch cookies, so she quickly became his best friend. :0)


Catch at Full Circle bookstore. He found the train set quick.


Time to hand everything to Gammie.

What a cute pic!

Lounging in the chair. Ready to read.
Do you see these feet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment