Thursday, July 15, 2010

Play date with Carter and Caroline

Catch and I went to The Grahams Tuesday afternoon for a play date. Catch had such a ball! He already ate lunch but once we got there, he ate a grilled cheese sandwich, fries, and some more canteloupe and watermelon. This boy can eat! Well, they played and played, and played some more. I took him back over there last night so Kristi and I could go to a zumba class, and he had so much fun with them. When we left for home, he couldn't stop blowing them kisses. I can't wait to see them again next week. :0)

Look at those baby blues!

Caroline, who's 3, crawled into Carter's crib and pretended to sleep. Catch is always mesmerized by her.

Catch and Carter playing in the hallway.


Trying to give Caroline a hug.

He loved Carter's hippo.

Really loved it.

Trying to get the boys to stand next to each long enough to take a pic. It didn't quite happen.


What's with Catch's look?!
And my favorite:

Caroline kept tickling Catch and he was laughing so hard. I love it!

1 comment:

  1. He was too sweet blowing those kisses!! He can come over here any time!!!!

    ReplyDelete