Saturday, January 15, 2011

Christmas Catch Up...

This is going to take a few posts, but I've got to start somewhere. Not all my pics are on the same camera, and I still have some downloading to do. I know, I know, I know...I'll get to that soon (I think).

Christmas is always my favorite holiday, and this year was no exception. Chris and I opted not to get each other presents and buy ourselves our first dining room table. We've lived in our house for 5 1/2 years, and have never really had one. It was Chris's idea, and he even picked it out. Muy impresivo!

I don't know why I thought the table would already come set up, but I was really hoping we wouldn't have to do it. I used to have to put bookshelves and dressers together for my mom. It'd take me forever! Luckily, it only took us 2 hours to assemble the table and 6 chairs.

2 hours later...12:30 am - WAY past my bed time.

Isn't it gorgeous?! Good pick, Babe

Christmas Get-Together with The Grahams and Kesners

We've had so much fun getting to know these families. Catch is fascinated by other kids, so anytime we have get-togethers, he plays hard then sleeps hard. :0)

Trying to get the kiddos still enough to get a pick. This took us several tries and quick fingers on all of our cameras.

Catch trying to get around Baby Kelli to hug Caroline.

Here's Catch's new pose. Don't ask why, because we have no idea. Every time we get the camera out, he closes his eyes but still smiles most of the time. My little nerdball...

Here it is!

The beautiful Caroline in the dress and headband we bought her for Christmas.
Trying to take over the photo session.

I told you he sleeps hard after play dates. He was so wiped that we had to put him down before everyone left.

Random Pic Insert

I love watching Catch and Chris interact
Celebrating at the Orr Family Farm

This is the first time that we've put gloves on Catch. He was a big fan of them. How cute is this coat with the faux fur hoodie?!

Opening his present from Chris's work - Nextep.

He quickly forgot about the cool gift once he saw the cookies. He definitely has my sweet tooth.

Stuffing more cookies...I swear he's a lil squirrel storing extra in his cheeks.

Walking around the farm.

Chris tried to put Catch on a pony, but Catch wasn't having it.
We found Santa's sleigh! Look who wouldn't sit with me. :0(

This was near the end, and it was obviously time to head home.

This is about the only pony we could get him on. hehehe...



Family Fun - We celebrated Christmas on Christmas Even with my mom, sisters, and brother. My mom made some delicious stew and we got to hang out all night. Catch is definitely spoiled when they are around.
Here he is playing with Auntie Bunky.


Uncle Baba and Catch

Gammie and Catch - that pile of clothes next to Catch is all from Gammie. She goes crazy for Catchers!

Auntie Da always gets Catch the coolest shoes - this time it was white and green Adidas. Catch wanted to put them on immediately after he opened the box.
More clothes!
Christmas Morning! I was so excited to see him open up his bat and tee. When he saw the pic on the front of the box, he said, "Ooohhh!" He didn't it again when he opened the soccer ball and goal, and golf clubs and tees. It was absolutely adorable!

He didn't quite hit the ball, but he got the stand!

Tee Time!

The Classic Pose! Let me just say, I'm not the biggest fan of it! ;0)
More to come on Christmas and Thanksgiving. Time to download!

No comments:

Post a Comment