Monday, January 31, 2011

Another Christmas Post - and not the last!


Catch and I always have fun trying on hats and such at the store. Well, actually it's more me putting hats and stuff on him. :0)

He thought it was so weird when the Christmas tree started singing and dancing on top of his head.
Post Christmas lunch - Mickey Dee's. Catch was all about Auntie Da's fries.

Auntie Bunky and Catch sharing some yogurt. At least I can get him to eat a few healthy things every once and a while.




He couldn't stop giggling when she'd take a bite.
Two or three days before Christmas, we always get together with the Ertel clan at Spencer's BBQ in Choctaw. We always eat great food, play White Elephant, and all the grandkids open their presents. White Elephant wasn't that successful for me this year. I really wanted my own present, and ended up with something quite different. However, I thought it was PERFECT for Lisa, so I wrapped it up and gave to her for Christmas. Let me just tell you - Lisa was very grateful. hehehe...

Grandma Sarah got Catch a bee pillow pet. He loves it!

Look at how handsome he looks! He was rocking his outfit!

Here we go again - "posing" with Nana

Quick snapshot!

Family Photo

Naptime with Nana after Christmas lunch at Grandma Coonie's. He was wiped out! And this was only the beginning of the day. We still had to go to Granddad Manley's, and the Manley side celebration. By 9 pm we were in the car and Catch was already asleep.

Close up on my precious

Nana and Papa's present. You know our boy loves this!

Two Points!

What are you doing, Mom?!

1 comment:

  1. I love Catch's outfits and especially that posing face. He is too funny. You look so pretty in these pictures. I can't wait for that belly to start growing. Haha!!

    ReplyDelete