Thursday, May 20, 2010

Story through pictures

Quick update: I took Catch for his 1-year-old check up. He is doing fantastic! 23 lbs. and 6 oz., 30.25" long, and 19" head. If you haven't figured it out yet, Catcheroo has got a big head. But as my mom (Gammie) would say, that just means he's got a lot of brains. :0) He had to get a couple of shots and these broke my heart more than the other ones. He looked at me like wondering why I was letting them do this to me. I honestly felt horrible.

Dr. Bob said we could start him on whole milk, so we gave him his first glass last night. Organic, of course! He congested. I'm just glad he likes it though. Auntie Da is bringing him some organic chicken, turkey, and beef from the Whole Foods in Dallas. I can't wait to add it to all the veggies he likes.

Since his doctor's appointment, his eyes have been a little swollen. I'm guessing it's either allergies or a reaction from the shots. He woke up about 10 pm last night. He was extremely upset, and we couldn't calm him down. Finally, around 11:15, he fell asleep next to me in bed. He would wake up sporadically, screaming and fussying, but once I gave him his pacifier, he went back to sleep. Although he likes to jab me in the chest and stomach throughout the night, I can't help but love being that close to him. It's so hard not to just let him sleep with us more, but I don't think it'd be a good habit. Or would it??? ;0)

Enjoy the pics!

Catch's new favorite toy at daycare. He finds it immediately every time he gets to daycare.

Wednesday's birthday outfit!

Uh-oh! I got caught!

Catch saw the camera and had to race to get it. Phones, remotes, and cameras - a few of Catch's favorite things.

My future volleyball stud

He loves to take off a sock - not both - just one.

New favorite spot in his room.

Melts my heart every time...

Peek-a-boo!

Atta boy! 2 bats!

Mama was tired, so Catch thought he'd lie with me. I told dad to snap a picture quickly.


Thursday morning - my poor baby's eyes were hurting him.

Thursday's outfit - definitely one of my favs!

Playing with his truck again!

His first birthday card! From Great Grandpa Wright. It had a mirror inside and Catch loves mirrors! Not sure what this says about him... ;0)

Found the mirror!

Looks like some serious studying

Back in his favorite spot



Time to read, or should I say eat?

No comments:

Post a Comment