Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Family

I have to say that we have the best family! We had so many people come out to his party, and my sisters and brother traveled to be here with their nephew. I can really tell how much they love him. I just wish we all lived closer. Auntie Da worked all night then drove straight here so she wouldn't miss Catch's birthday. Uncle Baba didn't even go to sleep; he went straight into helping us get ready for the party. Auntie Bunky and Uncle Baba spent the whole morning helping us clean and decorate. We wouldn't have been ready if they hadn't helped. My sister, Bianca, just left today for Santa Fe. I was really sad to see her go. She was so great with Catch and I loved having family here for that long. Hopefully, Chris will be able to take a few days off in a couple of weeks so we can take a long weekend trip to her. While Bianca was here, she took some adorable pics of Catcheroo. Get ready to giggle, and ooh and ahh over our gorgeous lil man.


Auntie Da made this shirt for Catcheroo. Our WHOLE family has a problem with saying "Oh sure." I've actually rubbed it off on Chris and Lisa too, even though they won't admit to it

I love how he scrunches up his nose now!

He wouldn't let go of my sister's lens cap.

What is he doing with his mouth?! hehehe...

Studying so inquisitively. That's my boy!

Look at those teethies!


This is one of my all-time favorite pics!!!

If you haven't had the pleasure of receiving a hug from Catch, you need to get one. He is the best hugger. He got that from his Auntie Bunky.


Chillin' in the rocking chair

This is a classic, "Feed the Children" look; however, you can tell he gets plenty to eat.

He's got his alligator pillow on his head. :o)


Under his crib. This is Catch's favorite place to be in his room.


Peek-a-boo!

Peek-a-boo again!
Bathtime!



This face makes me the happiest person!

3 comments: