Sunday, September 13, 2009

Some good times with the family

It's been awhile since I last posted some pics of Catch. Time is flying by and things are just getting so busy! Lately I feel like his sleeping routine has been getting worse. He'll only sleep for a couple hours and wake up crying. His stomach has been hurting lately, so that's probably what it is. It just breaks my heart. However, last night he slept from 10 pm to 3:30 am. He must have needed it.

We have begun watching the "Your Baby Can Read" dvd. Catch seems to like them for the most part. Sometimes he can watch the entire 20 minutes, which is really impressive. The program also came with a cd of nursery rhymes. We listen to them anytime we get in the car. I think his favorites are "eensy weensy spider" and "head, shoulders, knees, and toes". His gets the biggest grin when I sing those to him. :0)


Little Monkey has outgrown his bassinet now. Time to put in the attic.
Definitely bittersweet.

Get that ladybug and snail!

He was asleep in my arms and when I laid him down to change his diaper,
this is how he stayed. Talk about being pooped!

Playing at daycare. I think he looks like me here.
Maybe I'm just dreaming though.

I went to pick Catch up at daycare and he was sound asleep. So precious!

Sleeping at Whataburger. Getting rested up for some bowling.

Kisses from grandpa

He just loves his grandma and grandpa.

Look how long he is?!

I wasn't too successful. You'll notice all the pins are
still standing.

Aren't we just the cutest?!

Grandpa fixed Catch's swing. It has lights and music.
He loves to stare at lights.

hehehe...my precious!

Getting ready for the OU game vs. ISU

Watching the game.

Go OU!
Sitting up. What a big boy!
I think he's in love with his hands.

Nap time during the game.

Half-time: Time to play!


Playing with mommy and daddy.

The boys hanging out and watching some tv
in the recliner.




No comments:

Post a Comment