Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's been 4 months!

I can't believe it's already been 4 months since this little man has come into our lives. We have been having so much fun watching Catch do new things. Every day he smiles and laughs a little more. He will wake us up at 4 in the morning, but as soon as he smiles at us, we are wide awake smiling and giggling with him. Yesterday, I took Catch to get his 4-month shots and it was heartbreaking. Luckily, we are done with those for a couple months. He weighs 16 lbs. and 6 oz. and is 24 1/2" long. The doctor said he was looking good and that's always a relief to hear. I asked the doctor about the whole "crying it out" process and he said it was okay to start it now. Honestly, I was hoping he'd tell me to wait a little longer. :0( We are leaving for Little Rock tomorrow night (we are super excited!) so Chris and I have decided to move Catch to his own room on Sunday. Right now he sleeps in the pack and play in our room, but usually after a couple of hours, he wakes up and sleeps on me for the rest of the night. I love my snuggle buddy, but I think it may be causing more problems. Often times, he'll be sound asleep on me and as soon as we transfer him to the pack and play, he begins to cry (by cry I mean scream). That can't be good. So...I'll let you all know how Sunday goes. I may have to be restrained in order to not go in his room and pick him up.


My Little Monster



Auntie Da sent Catch a present

It's still a little big, but is this not the cutest onesie?! I'm a huge Hendrix fan, as well as my sister, so hopefully Catch will be too.

Plus a cd of some of the greats. We've already been jamming out to it on the way to the daycare (along with his nursery rhyme cd). What a combination!!!

Grandma Brenda playing dress up.

Camoflauge suits him well.

Boomer seems to like the outfit.

Now how cute is he in his Avengers shirt?!

Playing with his hippo in the bath.

Catch, be nice to the hippo!

I think hats suit him well.

His favorite position to sleep.

Grandma Brenda's arms have got to be getting tired.

On the way to the doctor - cute hoody!

Of course he has his fingers in his mouth.

Going on his walk with his daddy. It was a bit chilly outside, so we bundled him up in his OU blankie.

CUTENESS!!!

YAY! 4-months old!



Off to daycare!

No comments:

Post a Comment