Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Some new pics. Enjoy!


Wet kisses for daddy

Catch loves to grab faces. Too bad no one else really enjoys it. :0)

This is Catch's favorite spot.

There he goes hitting daddy's face again.

Forget toys! Just give this boy a remote, and he's happy.

Everything must go through the process - look then taste.

I think he's figured it out, but he's facing the wrong way!

Once he saw the second remote, he had to have it as well.



HELP! Get me out of here!



He was just having a ball. He was supposed to be sleeping.

Cereal time with Grandma!

Grandma looks like she's having fun!


I'm just another obstacle...

This is Catch's new look - he's definitely up to something. Kind of scary, I'm not going to lie.

The beginning of a nap.

About 30 minutes through the nap.


Catch practicing his standing up. It made my heart skip a beat every time he'd let him try alone.

Someone's getting sleepy.

Yea!!!! He's sitting up!!! He loves his book, Hello Bee.

Reach for it!!!!


Doesn't he look like a big boy?!



I think someone's teething!


He kept getting on his hands and knees to rock back and forth. It was absolutely adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment