Tuesday, December 15, 2009

He's sitting up!

My lil' Catcheroo is a big boy! He has started sitting up on his own. We've been working on it for a couple of weeks and he would sit up in his changing table and such when he had something to hold onto. On Sunday night though, he sat up all on his own. It made me want to cry. He's also scooting around so much and pulling up on his knees and hands. He will rock back and forth on his knees. I think he's telling himself to crawl, but he hasn't quite figured it out yet. It's adorable. We've also been working on saying Mama, since he LOVES saying Dada so much. However, that hasn't worked out so well. Most of the time when I say mama, it only encourages him to say dada even more. I think he thinks it's funny, but I think it's just cruel! ;0) We also took our holiday pic the other day, and I had him near the tree playing with his presents. It didn't take him long to figure out how to take the ribbon off. He really enjoyed it and I can't wait to see him try to open them on Christmas morning.


Catch kept trying to take Chris' orange juice.

He loves his dada!


Leaving for Chris' Christmas party

Beautiful



This is how Catch plays with dolls

Chris and me at Thunder game

No comments:

Post a Comment