Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break Recap

Spring Break is over. :0( I'm going to miss hanging out with my lil monster. We had a great week. We didn't do anything outrageous, but we played and visited with family and friends. I got to take Catch to volleyball practice with me and he always loves that! Catch is the kind of baby that needs to be entertained, if so, he's always in a great mood. He kept pointing to the volleyballs and getting the girls to hand him the ball. At the end of practice I put him in the ball cart and took pics. He was in paradise!

PRICELESS!



Some of the girls with Catcheroo.

Catch went to visit Papa and Grandma Lisa one night while Chris and I met some friends. He always loves seeingt them, and he must have had a great time, because he passed out with Papa.
One of the best things parts of breaks is meeting up with Chris for lunch. It's a great break during the day for us. We went to Mazzio's and I realized I forgot Catch's baby food, so Chris had to walk across the street to CVS to get some. What a great dad!

Catch loves any type of glasses and is always trying to take them off of people's faces.

I asked Catch to clap and he did! Such a smart boy. :0)

"Whatcha lookin' at mom?!"
He's always trying to take the camera.
One cool dude! Finally got the glasses. ;0)
St. Patty's Day was great. My lil man was looking too cute. I got him a t-shirt that said Lucky. But who really needs luck when your name is Catch?! We met up with Lisa for dinner at Louie's so she could visit with Catch. It was a nice evening.

Look at those cheeks?!

Stop what you're doing! It's Catch time.

Playing with his new bball.


Measurement cups?! Who would have thought that something so simple could please him.
A regular activity at Grandma Lisa's.



Trying to get the pebbles from the display on the coffee table.

LOVE IT!

Mommy moved the pebbles from the coffee table, and baby wasn't happy.

Play time at home. Already picking up the bat. :0)



One of my favorite things that Catch does is crawl to me, stick his head into my legs, and climb up until he's standing. :0)

Finally stood up! Who wouldn't love this face staring up at you?!
I'm going to miss hanging out with my Catcheroo all day, but only 9 more weeks until summer break!

No comments:

Post a Comment