Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What a week...

Last Friday my brother and I took Catch to Midwest City’s High School homecoming parade. He seemed to have fun looking at all the cars drive by us. He looked so cute in his little hat. Later that night, Uncle Baba took us all to Sante Fe to eat. We all had burgers and they were delicious! I’ve been craving another one ever since. After we ate we went to watch a little bit of the football game. It was pretty chilly, so Catch wore his Bomber Black sweats and "Future MVP" sweatshirt. He was just precious in his little beanie! Just wait, you’ll see the picture below. We only stayed for about 30 minutes, but Catch just loves being around people. I think he’s going to be worse than me about people-watching, or as Chris would say, staring.

I had to go to club tryouts Saturday and Sunday, so it was daddy and son time all weekend. Unfortunately, Catch wasn’t feeling too hot, so he was quite fussy. On Sunday, Grandpa and Grandma Manley came over to visit Catch. By Sunday night, Catch was running a fever, so Chris and I split Monday and Tuesday to stay home with him. We finally took him to the doctor Tuesday afternoon, and of course, by the time we got there his fever was gone! Isn’t that how it always happens! But that’s okay – as long as he is alright. The doc said he looked great and he showed me how to take a rectal temperature. Let me just tell you – that’s not any fun. Catch went back to daycare today, Wednesday, and I was a little bummed. I loved staying home with him, and I just hope that one day I’ll be able to for good. :0)

Leaving the parade in his cute little hat.

Picking leaves with daddy

He grabbed a leaf from a tree.

Uncle Baba and Catch

Uncle Baba, Catch, and me at Santa Fe

Daddy and Catch at the Bomber football game. Doesn't he look just adorable in his beanie?!



I got Catch one of the gold footballs. He didn't want anything to do with it though. Uh-Oh... ;0)

Already getting ready for his quarterback position.

Sleeping in on a Sunday morning. I was getting ready for club tryouts, so I put Catch in bed with daddy.


Catch waking daddy up.

Doesn't he just melt your heart?!


Grandpa Manley with Catch

Grandpa and Grandma Manley


I put Catch down on his mat to play and he rolled over and fell asleep. It must have been a hard first day back at daycare.

As you can see his onesie is too small for him.

Look at him lifting up on his hands now!


hehehehe....

He gets tired, so he has to rest for a bit. He even breathes hard!

Now tell me this isn't the cutest pic of him?!

Ready to play again.

Ready for bed! He looks like a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment