Friday, October 22, 2010

Catch's First Hair Cut

Before heading off to the barber, we stopped by Papa's shop for our Saturday morning donuts. Catch always loves playing with Papa; of course, Papa's the one that gives him all the donut holes he wants. :0)
Papa and Catch

Eating donut holes. Go figure.

Stuffing his face. I'm not sure he even chews it.

All gone!
Snip-Its. Such a cool place!
Taking one last look at his hair.

Waiting for his turn. Oh, how I miss his long hair. But after he was continually referred to as a beautiful, little girl, I realized it was way past time.

He was not a fan of the cape.

The animal crackers got rid of the crying quick. :0)

Nana and Papa trying to keep him occupied while she started.

My turn.

This was a family event - both parents and grandmas.

Food heals all for this little one.

The first cut. I'm not going to lie - I was not that happy about it.

Shaggy bangs are gone! :0(
Time for the razor. She let him feel the vibration on his arm first. It tickled of course, so he thought it was fun.
Almost finished...

All done! My sweet boy looks so different!


He's such a trooper!

Getting his prize - you know he loved that.

This is the first time in a long time that I've seen his ears.

Giving Nana kisses bye.

What a cute pic of Catch with his Gammie and Nana.

All in all, I think it went really well. Actually, I think Chris and I took it harder than Catch. After a couple of hours, I really regretted cutting it. His hair reminded me of Jim Carrey from Dumb and Dumber. I was so mad at myself! Luckily, it's been a couple of weeks since this and it's grown out a little. Now it's perfect. :0)

1 comment:

  1. Well, I think that kid is stinkin' adorable and I just love that I get to see your and Brenda's faces in the pictures. I love you girls!! I wished I could see you next weekend :(

    ReplyDelete