Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Rashes and Reconstruction

SO...Our baby boy has a rash! He started to get some bumps, and I thought it was a food allergy, but it gradually got worse. Luckily, he hasn't been itchy or bothersome. I took him to Dr. Bob today and got some cream. Let's hope it clears up soon.

In between taking Catch to the doctor, playing with him, and trying to keep up with him, we are redoing our bathroom and getting our roof repaired. We had the insurance inspector, roofer, and Frank (doing our bathroom) all at our house at 8 am. Whoo! That's a busy morning. The inspector is sending out someone to look at a spot of mold in our bathroom. I really hope it's nothing too serious. He also totalled our roof, and gave us money to get our gutters replaced, window screens, and new wallpaper in our bathroom (which we're going tear down and paint). Although this is stressful on us and our budget, it's going to feel so good to have these new additions to our home. It makes me want to work harder so we can make more changes!

The 2nd day with his rash - looking worse. But, he's got his volleyball shirt on in honor of my first sand volleyball session. BTW - it went really well!

I came home after 2 hours and the shower and carpet were already gone! Now, that's what I call work.

The beginning of the renovations. Exciting!
Our shower. It's going to be so much bigger!

DINNER TIME! Enjoy the pics. Catch was hilarious! As soon as I pulled out the camera, he did some major cheesing.

I told him to smile, and this is how he responded.

Again, I told him to smile.

And again...

Now he wanted the camera. You'll notice all the corn on his bib. I would give it to him, but then he'd just spit it right out.

Look at these smoldering eyes. ;0)



Break for milk.

Practicing with his fork. He's getting better with using it.




End Result. I think he wore more than he ate.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You guys have lots going on!! Let us know if you need any help. Jeremiah is very handy and he just roofed a house last week. Carter had some weird bumps pop up tonight all over his body. I think it was new laundry detergent my mom washed clothes with while she was here. I hope anyway!!! Maybe we can do a zoo date soon or Catch can come over to play.

    ReplyDelete