Monday, February 22, 2010

1st dip in the pool!

Catch had his first pool experience this past Friday night when we arrived in Kansas City. The pool was actually a little too cold, so we dipped his feet in the hot tub (it wasn't that hot). At first he didn't like it, but once we put his duckie in it and he saw that Chris was having fun, he warmed up to it (excuse the pun...). He only stayed in it for a couple of minutes, but I'm just glad he got in. Before we left, Chris dove into the pool and started swimming and it scared Catch. He started crying and kicking his feet while I held him. I think he was afraid that his daddy was hurt, so I told Chris to get out asap! :0)

It was snowy and icy the entire time we were in KC, and we were in a gym all day Saturday and Sunday. My Catcheroo was a trooper though! He was entertained by all the girls and volleyballs. And for the most part, he even did well on the way there and back. He had a few moments where he'd cry, but once we played with him, he was fine.

I'm just happy we are home safely and I have this next weekend off. :0)

A pit stop on the way to KC. Chris wanted Catch to take a pic with the horse. Catch wasn't too fond of the horsie.

Catch confused by the man on the horse.

Daddy and Catch

The family. :0)

POOL TIME!

Not so sure daddy...

Time to come out and play with mama while Daddy relaxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment